Friday, February 04, 2005

Log Cabin, Ruston, LA

RESTAURANT: Log Cabin Mesquite Grill

LOCATION: 1906 Farmerville Highway, Ruston, LA 71270

ONE OF THE DATES WE VISITED THE RESTAURANT: 9/12/04

PRICE RANGE: Moderate

FAVORITE FOOD: Baby back ribs

OTHER GREAT FOODS: The barbecued meats are tasty.

MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE: the friendly attitude of the owner

APPEARANCE: New sections have been added as the business expands. It is possible to eat in open air.

On the weekends there is live music, which I find slightly loud. I never complain though because I don’t want anyone to think I’m an old fuddy-duddy. Instead, I tear off pieces of my napkin and stuff little paper wads into my ears.

SERVICE: The restaurant is often busy; sometimes the servers are not sure what is happening, but they are usually very pleasant.

UNIQUE FEATURES: The Log Cabin is built around an actual log cabin with its structure still intact within the restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hello